- minutes longer or until thickened. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to the
- bowl, stirring constantly. Allow to cool slightly. Stir in parsnip
- In another bowl with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks
- form. Stir a fourth of the egg whites into egg yolk mixture until no
- white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg whites until combined.
- Transfer to prepared dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are puffed and
- center appears set. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 256 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.