Donna Curtis of Oakhurst, New Jersey whips up this side in just 15 minutes. Bright green mint leaves add a touch of elegance for a taste that can't be beat.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute garlic in oil and butter for 2 minutes.
- Drain orzo and add to the skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- toss to coat. Sprinkle with mint. Yield: 6 servings.