Minted Iced Tea Cooler
"This cool rose-colored tea quenches your thirst in the most delightful way," commented Debbie Terenzini-Wilkerson of Lusby, Maryland. "It's a pleasant blend of fruit and mint flavors. It's very easy to make, but more special than traditional iced tea."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 peppermint-flavored tea bags
- 7 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a pitcher or large bowl; stir in cranberry juice and
- lemonade concentrate. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve over
- ice. Yield: 8 servings.