Fresh herbs and a light vinaigrette season the garden-fresh cucumbers and tomatoes in this easy salad. I'm a busy pastor's wife and mother and am always looking for new recipes that can be prepared quickly but don't sacrifice taste or nutrition. —Debbie Purdue, Westland, Michigan
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 2 cups seeded chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Add to cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Minted Cucumber Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2012, p48
Reviews for Minted Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review