I prefer to serve this mint butter with scones, but it goes well with other breads, too. When I make the butter, it's only with mint fresh from our garden.—Sherry Smeltzer, Osage Beach, Missouri
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint or 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, cream butter. Beat in remaining ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 106 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.