Mint Watermelon Salad Recipe
I invented this refreshing fruit salad one sultry afternoon while my friends were gathered around my pool. It was quick and easy to prepare and disappeared from their plates even quicker. Even the kids loved it! —Antoinette DuBeck, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil and sugar. In a large bowl, combine watermelon and mint. Drizzle with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mint Watermelon Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p20
Reviews for Mint Watermelon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2014
This is so refreshing! A great summertime treat!
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2012
I like the taste of the melon and mint together. It is light and really refreshing.
Reviewed May. 17, 2012
Reviewed May. 16, 2012
this is the best watermelon salad I ever tried!!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >