Mint Sandwich Cookies Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 to 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 72 butter-flavored crackers
- 1 pound dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the frosting, extract and food coloring if desired. Spread over half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 155 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Mint Sandwich Cookies
"My dinner guests and husband LOVED this recipe! It was delicious. We did gluten-free crackers for half the recipe and she really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this recipe!"
"These were a big hit last year!"