Mint Mocha Shakes
Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 245 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.