Mint Mocha Shakes Recipe
Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 245 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Mint Mocha Shakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC