Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mint Mocha Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p61
Reviews for Mint Mocha Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review