Cool off with this yummy ice cream drink that delightfully blends chocolate, coffee and mint flavors. Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana shares the recipe for the frothy refresher.
Featured In: 30 Desserts Made in a 13x9 Pan
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 envelope (.77 ounce) instant cappuccino Irish cream mix
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mint Mocha Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p61
Reviews for Mint Mocha Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review