Mint Ice Cream Torte Recipe
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 mint Andes candies, melted
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, divided
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press half of the mixture into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Spread melted candies over crust. Top with half of the ice cream.
- 2. Place 1/4 cup hot fudge topping in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving. In another bowl, combine remaining topping and crumb mixture; spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Top with remaining ice cream. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Warm reserved fudge topping and use to garnish torte. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 462 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mint Ice Cream Torte
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.