- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 4 individual green tea bags
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 12 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add honey, mint and tea bags; steep, covered, 30 minutes. Discard tea bags. Whisk in yogurt, sherbet and, if desired, food coloring until blended.
- Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 12 pops.
Originally published as Mint-Green Tea Yogurt Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p225
Reviews for Mint-Green Tea Yogurt Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review