Mint Dressing For Fruit Recipe
This mild minty dressing nicely complements fresh fruits such as melon, strawberries, blueberries and peaches. Field editor Diane Thompson shared the refreshing recipe from her home in Nutrioso, Arizona.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mint, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and cumin. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1 cup.
1/4 cup: 107 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Reviews for Mint Dressing For Fruit
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC