Mint Dressing For Fruit Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mint, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and cumin. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1 cup.
1/4 cup dressing (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 107 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.