This mild minty dressing nicely complements fresh fruits such as melon, strawberries, blueberries and peaches. Field editor Diane Thompson shared the refreshing recipe from her home in Nutrioso, Arizona.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mint, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and cumin. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Mint Dressing For Fruit in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p8
Reviews for Mint Dressing For Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review