Mint Dip with Brownies Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mint Dip with Brownies
"I really like the idea of a dip for brownies. The only thing I changed was to use powdered sugar in place of brown, and about double the amount. I will make these again! Great for Christmas or St Patty's day!"