Mint Dip with Brownies Recipe
My sister shared this simple recipe with me many years ago. The cool, refreshing dip also tastes terrific with fresh strawberries.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC