Mint Dip with Brownies
My sister shared this simple recipe with me many years ago. The cool, refreshing dip also tastes terrific with fresh strawberries.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a
- wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown
- sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4
- cup dip).