- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
Originally published as Mint Dip with Brownies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p70
Reviews for Mint Dip with Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2015
"I really like the idea of a dip for brownies. The only thing I changed was to use powdered sugar in place of brown, and about double the amount. I will make these again! Great for Christmas or St Patty's day!"