- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and creme de menthe; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. diamonds. Serve with dip. Yield: 1 dozen (3/4 cup dip).
Originally published as Mint Dip with Brownies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p70
Reviews for Mint Dip with Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2015
"I really like the idea of a dip for brownies. The only thing I changed was to use powdered sugar in place of brown, and about double the amount. I will make these again! Great for Christmas or St Patty's day!"