Mint-Cucumber Tomato Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Spread butter over four slices of bread. Layer with cucumber and tomatoes; sprinkle with salt, pepper and mint. Top with remaining bread. If desired, cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Originally published as Mint-Cucumber Tomato Sandwiches in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Mint-Cucumber Tomato Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review