Mint-Cream Fruit Topping Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 medium star fruit, sliced
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 3 large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, confectioners' sugar, mint and cardamom. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, arrange star fruit, oranges and kiwi on salad plates or a serving platter; sprinkle with cranberries and dollop with cream topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Mint-Cream Fruit Topping
"This is excellent. I served it for a family dinner and it was the first thing to go."