I've made this beverage mix many times as Christmas gifts for neighbors and our three sons' teachers. The mint flavor makes the warm drink so refreshing, you'll want to make extra to keep around your house, too. — LaVonne Hegland, Saint Michael, Minnesota
- 7-1/2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 25 peppermint candies, crushed
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare hot drink: Warm milk; stir in 1/3 cup mix until dissolved. Yield: 53 servings (17-2/3 cups total).
Originally published as Mint Cocoa Mix in Country Woman November/December 2003, p29
Reviews for Mint Cocoa Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review