- 6-8 minutes or until tops are cracked. Remove to wire racks to cool
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until
- smooth. Stir in extract. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until
- spreading consistency. Spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies;
- top with remaining cookies. Yield: 46 cookies.
To Make Ahead: Dough can be made 2 days in advance. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in a resealable bag. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 117 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.