Mint Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 5 to 6 drops green food coloring, optional
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. Add pudding mixes beat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 523 calories, 38g fat (22g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mint Chocolate Pie
"Always requested at every event and family get to gether...and very easy to whip up!!"