Mint-Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) individual cream-filled chocolate cakes
- 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract, optional
- 1. Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap. Place six chocolate cakes in pan, completely covering the bottom. Spread ice cream over cakes; sprinkle with half of the cookie crumbs. Press remaining cakes on top. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap.
- 3. Combine whipped topping and extract if desired; frost top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 382 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Mint-Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.