Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
You'll need only three ingredients to fix this refreshing make-ahead dessert that features a cool combination of mint and chocolate. "When time is short, it's so handy to pull this no-fuss pie out of the freezer for company," notes Dolores Scofield of West Shokan, New York.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 6 to 8 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Spoon ice cream into crust. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate;
- stir until smooth. Drizzle over ice cream. Freeze for 6-8 hours or
- overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Pie
- may be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 376 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.