- touched in center.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with
- confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in
- the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread ice cream to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up
- again. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the sugar, cocoa and butter to
- a boil. Add water; return to a boil. Stir in milk; boil 3 minutes
- longer. Cool to room temperature. Serve over ice cream roll. Yield:
- 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 334 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.