Mint Chip Deluxe
Just three ingredients are all you’ll need for this dressed-up mint ice cream. The brownie and candies make it feel decadent, but it comes together in a dash.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared brownie, chopped
- 6 mint Andes candies, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, brownie and chopped candies. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 276 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.