Mint Chip Cheese Balls Recipe
A friend brought these cheese balls as a hostess gift to our Christmas open house. They instantly caught the fancy of my family. It's like having an appetizer for dessert.
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 36 starlight mints, crushed
- Red and green sprinkles, optional
- Chocolate wafers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add the pecans, chocolate chips and crushed mints. Divide into four portions. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each portion into a ball; roll in red and green sprinkles if desired. Serve with chocolate wafers. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cheese balls (1-1/4 cups each).
Originally published as Mint Chip Cheese Balls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p42
Reviews for Mint Chip Cheese Balls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review