Mint Brownie Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 7 cookies)
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes mint candies or 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional Andes mint candies or Andes creme de menthe baking chips, melted
- 1. Grease or paper-line miniature muffin cups. Press 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs onto the bottom of each muffin cup; set aside.
- 2. Heat candies on high in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in melted candies.
- 4. Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until tops appear dry and begin to crack. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with additional melted candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 brownie cup: 67 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Mint Brownie Cheesecake Cups
"These cheesecake cups were simple to make, and taste terrific!"
"These are very tasty and easy to make. My girls were able to help. I think I'll double the recipe next time!"