Mint Berry Blast
What's better than a bowl of fresh-picked berries? A bowl of berries enhanced with mint, lemon juice and a dollop of whipped topping. It's quick, easy and oh, so refreshing! —Diane Harrison, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and halved strawberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently
- toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with
- whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without whipped topping) equals 65 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.