- cups to within 1/4 in. of the top. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at
- 425° for 15-17 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the
- center reads 160°.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove cakes from dishes to
- dessert plates. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar and
- drizzle with fudge topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 miniature cake (calculated without additional confectioners' sugar and hot fudge ice cream topping)equals 835 calories, 51 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 401 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.