Miniature Peanut Butter Treats Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- about 42 miniature peanut butter-chocolate cups
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls; place in greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven; gently press one peanut butter cup into each cookie, forming a depression. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Treats
Sort By :
"These are delicious. I used my teaspoon scoop and it made 6 dozen!11/8/14 - I want to apologize for misleading, and correct my review. These treats are delicious. However, I made the dough ahead of time and baked a week later. The reason I got six dozen was because I doubled the recipe."
"Super yummy and sooo easy to make. My family loved these!!!"
"I I have made these and at Valentine's, you can get the heart shaped Reese's treats and they look so cute on these!"
"I have made these for over 10 years but used the tubes of peanut butter cookie dough. Takes no time at all. A few years ago when they came out with the Simply Cookies I cut each one in half and rolled it into a ball for the perfect size. I am all for easy and this is it."
"this recipe is very easy to make I would make this again and again I made this into a double batch any time I even add for Christmas decorations, Christmas candy sprinkles to add while the chocolate is still warm ."