Miniature Peanut Butter Treats Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- about 42 miniature peanut butter-chocolate cups
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls; place in greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven; gently press one peanut butter cup into each cookie, forming a depression. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Treats
Sort By :
I I have made these and at Valentine's, you can get the heart shaped Reese's treats and they look so cute on these!
I have made these for over 10 years but used the tubes of peanut butter cookie dough. Takes no time at all. A few years ago when they came out with the Simply Cookies I cut each one in half and rolled it into a ball for the perfect size. I am all for easy and this is it.
this recipe is very easy to make I would make this again and again I made this into a double batch any time I even add for Christmas decorations, Christmas candy sprinkles to add while the chocolate is still warm .
These treats were easy to make and are very tasty. I will make them again.
EXCELLENT!! I've always wanted to make these, and they came out great, I am on my third batch, will make every year!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Cookies >