- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- about 42 miniature peanut butter-chocolate cups
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls; place in greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven; gently press one peanut butter cup into each cookie, forming a depression. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Treats
Sort By :
"I made these last night, they are a family favorite. My husband's mom always makes a variation of these at christmas time. I love that these do not use a store bought dough (who needs the extra cost and processed ingredients when the recipe barely takes any time to put these together). The recipe does cut in half nicely as well. I used my size 60 scoop and they turned out perfect."
"A peanut butter cup lovers dream! And so easy! Family and friends loved these and it's something I'll fix when I need a quick dessert....that's how easy they are!!!"
"Yummy... easy to make! Will definitely make again!"
"These are delicious. I used my teaspoon scoop and it made 6 dozen!11/8/14 - I want to apologize for misleading, and correct my review. These treats are delicious. However, I made the dough ahead of time and baked a week later. The reason I got six dozen was because I doubled the recipe."
"Super yummy and sooo easy to make. My family loved these!!!"