Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes Recipe
"These yummy treats, with a peanut butter cup inside, were handed down to me from my mother," notes Mary Ann Dell of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. They're perfect for holidays or any special occasion.
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottoms of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cheesecake equals 201 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC