- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature peanut butter cups
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottoms of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
"this is a goofy way to make peanut butter cheesecake minis? u don't even put peanut butter or chocolate in the cream cheese? and with the pb cup inserted inside the cream cheese - it didn't melt and was still quite hard and a big mess! no1 was pleased! I will NOT b making these ever again - such a vast disappointment! I love taste of home foodies - but this isn't 1 of my favorites - too bad there isn't a dislike button - cause I sure would smash it!"
"I made something like this but this is better and is easy to make and everyone i know love them."
"Very good, Easy too make and fun for kids"
"These cheesecakes are incredibly delicious! I doubled the recipe, and like others have stated, the cheesecake part is not quite enough to fully cover the peanut butter cups. I bet if we made half as much more of the filling, it would be just right. I will definitely make these again. Thank you for sharing the recipe, Mary Ann Dell."