- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into
- custard. Use a fork to split pastry in half horizontally. Spread
- filling over the bottom half; replace top. Cover and freeze for 4
- hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-1/2-in. x 1-in. rectangles. In a microwave, melt chocolate
- and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pastries.
- Freeze until serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pastry equals 49 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.