Miniature Ham Loaves Recipe
When there's a special dinner coming, Mom will usually prepare these scrumptious loaves several days in advance and freeze them. Then she only needs to bake them before dinner. We all anticipate their wonderful aroma and flavor. -Alyson Armstrong, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and cracker crumbs; mix well. Add ham and sausage. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into individual loaves. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; mix well. Pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour, basting after 30 minutes. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 902 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC