Mini Zucchini Bread Recipe
This old family recipe came from my grandmother. I've made this bread many times and have given it as gifts for Christmas. The molasses makes it darker than most zucchini breads but gives it a rich flavor. -Ruth Lear, Bradenton, Florida
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, zucchini, sugar, oil, molasses and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in nuts.
- 2. Transfer to two greased and floured 5-in. x 3-3/4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves (6 slices each).
1 slice equals 239 calories, 14 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Zucchini Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC