Mini Veggie Wagon
For our family reunion at my sister's farm house, I made mini wagons out of veggies to place on the tables. Even the youngsters had fun eating their vegetables right down to the cucumber wagon wheels. —Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 wooden skewers (6 inches)
- Fresh baby carrots, broccoli florets and purple cauliflowerets or vegetables of your choice
- Vegetable dill dip
- Cut celery ribs in half lengthwise and then into 6-in. pieces. Cut
- cucumber into 1/2-in. slices. Place one cucumber slice on the end of
- each skewer; place celery pieces lengthwise across skewers to form
- wagon frame.
- Pile carrots, broccoli, cauliflowerets and remaining cucumber on
- wagon. Serve with dip. Yield: 4 servings.