Mini Turkey Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, onion, red pepper, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, oats and seasonings. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Coat six jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray; fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; drain.
- Top each loaf with 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce, 2 teaspoons mozzarella cheese and 1/2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mini Turkey Meat Loaves(2)
Sort By :
I made these a couple of nights ago for my husband and I. I did alter the recipe just a bit by using a bit less mozzarella and egg whites instead of a whole egg. I also sauteed the onion and red pepper prior to mixing it into the meatloaf. We really enjoyed the Italian twist to these and I will absolutely make them again!
This is a great recipe. I made it exactly as written and it was terrific. The "loaves" were the perfect size, too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >