Mini Tuna Casseroles Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, saute onions in butter. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the tuna, 1/2 cup of potato chips and pepper.
- 2. Pour into two greased 8-oz. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 442 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 619mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Mini Tuna Casseroles
"So quick!! I added a little more butter and flour, and put slivered almonds and a few mushrooms in it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.