Mini Toffee Rolls Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee bits.
- 2. Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread evenly with butter mixture. Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- 3. Cut each into six 1-in. slices; place cut side down into two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 4 dozen.
3 each: 232 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mini Toffee Rolls
"Have made this recipe several times, all with rave reviews from those eating them. I make them by placing the pieces in greased mini muffin tins. Also I sometimes add toasted, chopped nuts with the toffee bits. Will be making this again."
"I made half a recipe just to try these rolls. They are scrumptious. Guess what I'll be doing today -- making the other half!"
"These are wonderful and so easy!!! they go fast--so make a lot"
"Everytime I make these rolls everyone wants the recipe.They are delicious.Perfect size."