Mini Toffee Rolls Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee bits.
- 2. Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread evenly with butter mixture. Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- 3. Cut each into six 1-in. slices; place cut side down into two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 4 dozen.
3 each: 232 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Mini Toffee Rolls
"Have made this recipe several times, all with rave reviews from those eating them. I make them by placing the pieces in greased mini muffin tins. Also I sometimes add toasted, chopped nuts with the toffee bits. Will be making this again."
"I made half a recipe just to try these rolls. They are scrumptious. Guess what I'll be doing today -- making the other half!"
"These are wonderful and so easy!!! they go fast--so make a lot"
"Everytime I make these rolls everyone wants the recipe.They are delicious.Perfect size."