- combine the eggs, potatoes, water, oil and applesauce. Stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened.
- Coat miniature muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners;
- fill two-thirds full. For streusel, combine the baking mix, oats and
- sugars; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in ginger. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 51 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.