I made these sandwiches for my daughter, Ashelen, when we ran out of bread one day. Now she prefers them this way. There's no crust!—Melissa Tatum of Greensboro, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices tomato, halved
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Spread mayonnaise over cut side of bun bottoms. Layer with cheese,
- ham, turkey, tomato and lettuce; replace bun tops. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 321 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,082 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.