- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place a pepperoni slice in each of 24 greased mini-muffin cups; fill three-fourths full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until completely set. Carefully run a knife around sides of muffin cups to loosen frittatas. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mini Spinach Frittatas
"I made this recipe using low-fat ricotta, baby Bella 'shrooms & turkey pepperoni. Yummy!!!"
"I have included these in two guest brunches now and they have been the favorite part of the meal both times!"
"Is this really supposed to be just one egg? Whenever I make frittata, I usually use about 6-8 eggs."
"These are quick and delicious. Perfect with soup."
"Very easy and tasty. I baked mine in a brownie pan and it worked well."