Mini Spinach Frittatas
These mini frittatas are a cinch to make and just delicious. They're a "must" to try if you're tired of the same old party fare. I am always asked for the recipe! It doubles easily for a crowd and even freezes well. —Nancy Statkevicus, Tucson, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place a slice
- of pepperoni in each of 24 greased miniature muffin cups. Fill
- muffin cups three-fourths full with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until completely set. Carefully
- run a knife around edges of muffin cups to loosen. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 128 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon