Mini Spinach Frittatas Recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place a pepperoni slice in each of 24 greased miniature muffin cups. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until completely set. Carefully run a knife around sides of muffin cups to loosen frittatas. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mini Spinach Frittatas
Sort By :
"Is this really supposed to be just one egg? Whenever I make frittata, I usually use about 6-8 eggs."
"These are quick and delicious. Perfect with soup."
"Very easy and tasty. I baked mine in a brownie pan and it worked well."
"These are FANTASTIC! Very easy and so tasty, you'll be tempted to eat them all."
"I left out the mushrooms and added feta instead..very good."