Mini Spinach Frittatas Recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place a slice of pepperoni in each of 24 greased miniature muffin cups. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until completely set. Carefully run a knife around edges of muffin cups to loosen. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mini Spinach Frittatas
Sort By :
"Is this really supposed to be just one egg? Whenever I make frittata, I usually use about 6-8 eggs."
"These are quick and delicious. Perfect with soup."
"Very easy and tasty. I baked mine in a brownie pan and it worked well."
"These are FANTASTIC! Very easy and so tasty, you'll be tempted to eat them all."