- Miniature cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- M&M's minis
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pastry tipround tip #7
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Shoestring black licorice
- Generously frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting; add M&M's for noses. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Insert tip #7 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting and pipe spider's eyes. Add M&M's for pupils. Cut black licorice into 2-in. pieces; attach eight legs to each cupcake. Yield: varies.
Reviews for Mini Spider Bites
"We made these for an office party. They were a big hit! They were fun and easy to make. We used mini choc chips in the eyes and a cinnamon candy for the nose."
"these are the most tasty things but the legs that was grose but other than that they were pretty yummy"