Mini Spider Bites
These little cupcakes are almost too sweet to eat! Let the kids help you assemble the charmers and you can teach a science lesson, too—what a great way to teach that all spiders have eight legs! —Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Miniature cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- M&M's® Brand Mini Chocolate Candies
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pastry tipround tip #7
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Shoestring black licorice
- Generously frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting; add M&M's for
- noses. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Insert tip #7 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting and pipe
- spider's eyes. Add M&M's for pupils. Cut black licorice into 2-in.
- pieces; attach eight legs to each cupcake. Yield: varies.