Mini Spider Bites Recipe
- Miniature cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- M&M's minis
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pastry tipround tip #7
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Shoestring black licorice
- Generously frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting; add M&M's for noses. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Insert tip #7 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting and pipe spider's eyes. Add M&M's for pupils. Cut black licorice into 2-in. pieces; attach eight legs to each cupcake. Yield: varies.
Reviews for Mini Spider Bites
Sort By :
"We made these for an office party. They were a big hit! They were fun and easy to make. We used mini choc chips in the eyes and a cinnamon candy for the nose."
"these are the most tasty things but the legs that was grose but other than that they were pretty yummy"
"Excellent recipe and so cute. Thanks so much as my grand kids really enjoyed making these little spiders, and so easy. I helped them with the licorice and the rest was easy."