These little cupcakes are almost too sweet to eat! Let the kids help you assemble the charmers and you can teach a science lesson, too—what a great way to teach that all spiders have eight legs! —Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Miniature cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- M&M's minis
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pastry tipround tip #7
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Shoestring black licorice
- Generously frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting; add M&M's for noses. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Insert tip #7 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting and pipe spider's eyes. Add M&M's for pupils. Cut black licorice into 2-in. pieces; attach eight legs to each cupcake. Yield: varies.
Originally published as Mini Spider Bites in Halloween Food & Fun 2009 2009, p27
Reviews for Mini Spider Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review