- 1 pound medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Chop shrimp; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add mozzarella cheese. Stir in the cabbage, onions, carrot, soy sauce, garlic and shrimp.
- For each shrimp roll, place 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture across the bottom third of wonton wrapper to within 1/4 in. of bottom and side edges. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Combine flour and water until smooth; brush a 1/4-in. wide strip on side edges and fold side edges over 1/4 in. Brush side edges and top edge with water mixture. Fold bottom third of wonton wrapper over filling, then bring top over and pinch edges to seal completely.
- Lightly spray rolls with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Shrimp Rolls in Light & Tasty October/November 2003, p48
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Mini Shrimp Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review