- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle
- with paprika if desired. Serve immediately, or cool before placing
- in a single layer in a freezer container. Cover and freeze for up to
- 2 months.
- To use frozen pies: Thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Place on a
- greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 535 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,310 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.