Mini Sausage Pizzas Recipe
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 jars (5 ounces each) sharp American cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 English muffins, split
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain well. In a small bowl, beat the cheese, butter and pepper until blended. Stir in the sausage. Spread on cut sides of muffins.
- 2. Wrap individually and freeze for up to 2 months, or place on a baking sheet and bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. To use frozen pizzas: Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 277 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.