Mini S'mores Recipe
Miss s'mores in winter? Here's the solution! Combine marshmallow creme, chocolate, graham crackers and more for a summery delight. —Stephanie Tewell, Elizabeth, Illinois
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) whole graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating, melted, optional
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature or until mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers. Spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers; place over chocolate-covered crackers, pressing to adhere.
- 3. Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions. Dip each s'more halfway into dipping chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until dipping chocolate is set.
- 4. If desired, drizzle tops with melted white candy coating; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 s'more equals 145 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Mini S'mores
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC